To learn more about becoming a legal nurse consultant, start here
Please Note: Phoenix AALNC does not endorse or recommend any specific educational program other than those of AALNC and its affiliated Chapters.
Regarding sub-specialties of Legal Nurse Consulting:
Trial Consulting http://www.trialconsultants.com/Library/TrialConsulting.html
Life Care Planning http://www.aanlcp.org/?page=MissionStatement
Social Security Disability Representative
Professional Journal Editor
Forensic Nursing http://www.forensicnurses.org/
Case Management http://www.acmaweb.org/
Medicare Set Asides http://www.namsap.org/
More to come....
Tips and Tools:
FROM THE AALNC NATIONAL WEBSITE:
Take Advantage of a Free Mobile App- Research Highlights
FREE mobile app for Science, Technology and Medical Professionals who need to keep up-to-date, on the go. This app lets you:
- Track your search terms across 20,000+ peer-reviewed journals.
- Publisher-neutral: powered by journals from hundreds of publishers.
- Scan lists of newly-published research articles.
- Use author-written bulleted highlights or abstracts to select articles for reading.
- For Apple or Android smartphones and tablets.
For more information visit: http://www.researchhighlights.elsevier.com/
Disclaimer: AALNC does not represent or endorse the accuracy of the information or the products or services described.