If you are looking to build a professional network, find career advice and discover new resources, you can further these goals through becoming a member of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. By joining the Phoenix chapter of the AALNC, you can take advantage of the following:
- access to the leadership in the industry
- professional networking at local, regional, and national levels
- local and national publications
- high quality content for continuing education credits (CEU and CLE)
- professional certification opportunities accredited by the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- staying up to date on the latest trends in legal nurse consulting
- unpublished job listings and access to jobs through informal networking
- mentoring opportunities
- publishing opportunities
- speaking opportunities
- access to our resource library
- Career Center resources
- the chance to get your name and brand seen by the clients you want
- and best of all....forming new friendships
Announcement: AALNC to offer members premium insurance products!
The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants (AALNC) announces a new partnership with AmWINS Group Benefits Program, which will provide its members with access to premium insurance benefits.
The new benefits now available to AALNC members include:
* Health Insurance presented by www.HealthInsurance.com offering a comprehensive list of insurance options.
* Disability Insurance presented by Disability Resource Group, Inc. offering Income Protection at a discounted rate for AALNC members.
AALNC members are eligible to enroll in industry-leading benefits and insurance programs. The insurance services now available through AmWINS Group Benefits top-notch providers offer total protection for members' to take care of themselves and loved ones.
To find more information on the health insurance benefits listed above visit https://aalnc.healthinsurance.com/hi/default.aspx.
To find more information on the disability insurance benefits listed above visit
Renew Your National AALNC Dues Beginning October 1st OF Each Year
Thank you for your commitment to AALNC's mission to "promote the professional advancement of registered nurses consulting within the legal arena by providing a forum for education, research and exchange of information." Membership dues renewal FOR Upcoming years is as early as October 1st of the current year.
AALNC has continued to work to provide new member benefits that you find important and useful in enhancing your LNC career. See below for a list of member benefits:
Brand new website
Updated LNC Online Course
Increased issues of the Journal of Legal Nurse Consulting
Increased cooperation and discounts for other important associations' events such as The American Association for Nursing Attorneys 2017 Convention and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the American Bar Association's Health Law Section
Pocket practice tools
Added resources such as the Ask an LNC section of the national website
Health and Disability Insurance discounts for AALNC members through AmWINS Group